Keith Schreiber / Sales Associate
Keith Schreiber is truly a proverbial “renaissance man.” A lifelong musician, he’s a military veteran “taking care of my fellow persons is the highest honor”; a mountain-climber, mountain-biker and motorcycle rider; a vocalist, lyricist and keyboard player; and most importantly, a great husband, father, friend and mentor. He’s also a heckuva well-respected real estate agent.
After a life-changing event in 2008, Keith felt drawn to a career that would not only allow him to take care of his now-teenage son, but would also give him the opportunity to focus on helping others improve their lives by finding the right home filled with happiness, peace, joy and security.
As a member of the U.S. Army Europe Band and Chorus, Keith lived in Europe and Asia for six years. He has traveled to 14 countries and nearly all 50 states, a cultural background that makes it easy for him to connect with a diverse community of people and provide his professional guidance, as well as his personal support, with their home-buying and/or selling needs.
Keith’s bottom line: In real estate, he’s able to change people’s lives and help them get into a home, not just a house. It is his privilege to help you find your new home, because, as he likes to say: “If you’ve got your health, your family and a home, you’ve got it all.”
AT A GLANCE: A BIT MORE ABOUT KEITH SCHREIBER
- Bucket list: To have his albums on Billboard… high up on Billboard 🙂
- Who knew: Has climbed multiple 14,000-foot mountains
- Military service: Served in the U.S. Army as an Apache Helicopter mechanic, and a member of the USAREUR Band and Chorus
- Inspired by: His Dad, Wife and Kids, and many leaders in the U.S. Army
- Favorite movie: “Star Stuff” – “Anything related to Star Wars or Star Trek, Battle Star…” you get it!
- Personal band: Founding member of ‘50 Trips’ “We play alternative rock with huge harmonies and Screaming guitars”!